Dentists & Specialists Overview
Candidate Services: Enhancing Careers
Whether you are a Specialist with twenty years experience or a recent Dental School graduate, we are dedicated to connecting you with a long-term opportunity that is right for you. Our one and only business is finding and placing Dentists, Dental Specialists and Dental Staff with independent practices around the country. Our client practices all have one thing in common: their commitment to finding a long-term addition to their practice.
Our clients tend to fall into one of five groups:
- Single Dentist Practice interested in finding an heir apparent to take over their practice (immediately or over the course of many years)
- Single Dentist Practice that has reached capacity and is looking for a long-term Associate who could grow into a Partner
- Multi-Dentist Practice in need of a long-term Associate or Potential Partner
- Multi-location practice interested in finding a long-term Associate who wants to take over or buy out one of their locations
- Crisis Situation — Single or Multi–Dentist Practice with an Owner, Partner or Associate who has experienced an unexpected medical or personal situation that prevents them from continuing to practice
Candidates we work with:
- Practice owners interested in selling and finding an Associate Opportunity across town or across the country
- Practice owners interested in expanding their practice through acquisition or merger
- Military Dentists ending their commission
- Specialty Residency Graduates — Endodontists, Oral Surgeons, Pediatric Dentists, Orthodontists, Periodontists and Prosthodontists.
- GPR or AEGD Graduates interested in finding a long-term Associate opportunity or opportunities that could lead to a partnership or practice ownership opportunity
- Associate Dentists interested in taking the next step in their career and looking for a better practice, better earning potential, an opportunity to do better Dentistry; a partnership or ownership opportunity, etc.
- Recent Dental School Graduates interested in finding a long-term Associate opportunity or an opportunity that could lead to a partnership or practice ownership opportunity
How We Work:
- Confidentially: Your information is always treated with confidentiality.
- Fees: We are paid by the practice that hires. There is no cost to you for our services.
- Getting Started: Simply submit your information or give us a call. We can get started today.