- Job ID:
- Atlanta, GA
Atlanta, GA- This is a full time Associate General Dentist position in an established practice in Downtown Atlanta.
Associate General Dentist Job Details:
- Busy family practice with an established FFS and PPO patient base.
- Full schedule from the beginning
- Modern office with CEREC, paperless charting
- Income Potential $180,000+ for a productive dentist
- Licensed Georgia Dentist
- 2 years of experience or residency training strongly preferred, though will consider a motivated dentist with less experience but a great personality.
- Proficiency with molar endo, extractions, Invisalign, Cosmetic Dentistry ideal
- Flexibility to work some evenings required
ETS Dental recruits Dentists, Dental Specialists and Dental staff for top practices across the country. All conversations are completely confidential. If you are seeking a new dental opportunity, apply today!