- Job ID:
- Charlotte, NC
Full Time in Great Ballantyne Area Practice
This successful and highly regarded practice is expanding to make room for an associate this summer. The associate will see a mix of new and existing patients and will largely be tasked with traditional dentistry including crowns, extractions, root canals, operative and implant restoration cases. The associate will have freedom to attempt larger full mouth and implant cases once established.
- State-of-the-Art Practice with Cone Beam, CEREC
- Work with well-regarded dentist who is comfortable helping a less experienced dentist interested in growing professionally
- Amazing staff
- Excellent income potential based on collections with a daily guarantee. Some benefits available
This is an excellent career position for a dentist with:
- Excellent communication skills
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- at least 2-3 years of experience
- Willingness to learn and adapt to the office
- Patience to develop their skills to match the owner’s standards before attempting the most advanced cases
Interviewing Now! For more information or to apply contact Morgan Pace at ETS Dental (www.etsdental.com).
Phone: (540) 491-9102
ETS Dental recruits Dentists, Dental Specialists and Dental staff for top practices across the country. All conversations are completely confidential. If you are seeking a new dental opportunity, apply today!