- Job ID:
- Worcester, MA
Established Multi-Specialty practice located in the Worcester, MA area is looking to add a part-time Periodontist to to their practice. The practice has state of the art facilities and technology, and is producing about $6 million currently, and is only going to grow in the next few years. The practice is only an hour outside of Boston, and offers a very laid back and collegial atmosphere combined with very good production and a high standard of care.
- Excellent practice, privately owned group
- High producing, about $1.2 million per doctor currently
- Modern office with well-trained staff and state of the art equipment
- Well managed practice
- Strong referral base is in place, though some networking is needed
Responsibilities of the Periodontist.
- Build and maintain patient relationships through personable and friendly chair-side manner
- Provide general, bread and butter Periodontics procedures, with an emphasis on implant placement, and be personable to both patients and other employees
- Respect practice philosophies and other doctors, and be dedicated to providing a superior patient experience
- Maintain an excellent reputation in the area
- Excellent people skills
- DMD or DDS degree
- Excellent proficiency and knowledge of requisite procedural skills
- Must have an active MA dental license or be able to obtain one
- Must have an Periodontics Certification from an accredited US program
Compensation for the Periodontist
- Compensation is very competitive
- Health insurance and benefits offered
- Tremendous potential for growth
- Offers a competitive percentage of collections or a daily minimum guarantee, higher of the two.
Interview Today! Call or email Austin Grasty today to arrange for an interview.
Phone: (540) 491-9261
ETS Dental specializes in recruiting Dental professionals for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity as a Dentist or Specialist, send your resume/CV TODAY!
For a full list of available positions or apply directly see our website: www.etsdental.com
For up to date information on the dentist job market, helpful job hunting tips and other useful resources, follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ETSdental
ETS Dental Blog: https://www.etsdental.com/about/blog/