- Job ID:
- Frederick, MD
Established, doctor owned, Oral Surgery practice in Frederick, MD is looking to add a full-time Oral Surgeon to their practice. The practice has state-of-the-art digital equipment, including a CBCT and all handpieces. They operate mostly on a combination of PPO and Fee for Service, and have an excellent referral system in place. The practice has a few locations, but the doctor would only be working out of either one or two offices.
- High production office, currently producing about $7 million, with 3 current surgeons.
- Modern office with well-trained staff and state of the art equipment
- Located in a great part of the state, a very short drive to the DC metro area.
- Occasional hospital call work is preferred, but not required.
- Partnership is offered after 2-3 years.
Responsibilities of the Oral Surgeon
- Build and maintain patient relationships through personable and friendly chair-side manner
- Provide general, surgical procedures, be personable to both patients and other employees
- Respect practice philosophies and other doctors, and be dedicated to providing a superior patient experience
- Maintain an excellent reputation in the area
- Excellent people skills
- DMD or DDS degree
- Excellent proficiency and knowledge of requisite procedural skills
- Must have an active Maryland dental license or be able to obtain one
- Must have an Oral Surgeon Certification from an accredited US program
Compensation for the Oral Surgeon
- Compensation is very competitive
- Excellent benefits package
- Tremendous potential for growth
- Generous allowance for continued education
Interview Today! Call or email Austin Grasty today to arrange for an interview.
Phone: (540) 491-9261
ETS Dental specializes in recruiting Dental professionals for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity as a Dentist or Specialist, send your resume/CV TODAY!
For a full list of available positions or apply directly see our website: www.etsdental.com
For up to date information on the dentist job market, helpful job hunting tips and other useful resources, follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ETSdental
ETS Dental Blog: https://www.etsdental.com/about/blog/