- Job ID:
- Buffalo, NY
Established doctor owned Endodontics practice is looking to add an Associate to their ever expanding practice, that will be on the fast track to partnership. The practice has excellent facilities, and state of the art equipment that is constantly being added to and improved upon. They are very busy, and have an excellent referral system in place.
- Excellent practice, single location
- Located in a great part of Upstate New York
- Modern office with well-trained staff and state of the art equipment
- Charging incredibly competitive fees per molar
- Excellent compensation, offering benefits.
Responsibilities of the Endodontist.
- Build and maintain patient relationships through personable and friendly chair-side manner
- Provide general, bread and butter Endodontic procedures, be personable to both patients and other employees
- Respect practice philosophies and other doctors, and be dedicated to providing a superior patient experience
- Maintain an excellent reputation in the area
- Excellent people skills
- DMD or DDS degree
- Excellent proficiency and knowledge of requisite procedural skills
- Must have an active New York dental license or be able to obtain one
- Must have an Endodontics Certification from an accredited US program
Compensation for the Endodontist
- Compensation is very competitive
- Health insurance and benefits offered
- Tremendous potential for growth
- Fast track to partnership
Interview Today! Call or email Austin Grasty today to arrange for an interview.
Phone: (540) 491-9261
ETS Dental specializes in recruiting Dental professionals for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity as a Dentist or Specialist, send your resume/CV TODAY!
For a full list of available positions or apply directly see our website: www.etsdental.com
For up to date information on the dentist job market, helpful job hunting tips and other useful resources, follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ETSdental
ETS Dental Blog: https://www.etsdental.com/about/blog/