- Job ID:
- Savannah, GA
Established office near Savannah, GA is looking to add a full time Associate Periodontist to replace the current part-time doctor. The 3 location practice is doctor owned, with the potential for partnership in the future, has an excellent referral network with high end clients, offers profit sharing, and is in a newly renovated 7000 square foot building with state of the art equipment. The practitioner is offered full clinical autonomy, full benefits, and an earning potential of more than $500K/year at full potential.
- Excellent practice for someone looking for stability and high earning potential
- Modern office with well-trained staff and state of the art equipment, including LANAP capabilities.
- Strong focus on implants, mostly All-on-4’s.
- Steady referral base in place, no marketing or PR is required
- Current Periodontist is producing approx. $1.2 million.
Responsibilities of the Periodontist.
- Build and maintain patient relationships through personable and friendly chair-side manner
- Provide general, bread and butter Periodontic procedures, be personable to both patients and other employees
- Respect practice philosophies and other doctors, and be dedicated to providing a superior patient experience
- Maintain an excellent reputation in the area
- Excellent people skills
- DMD or DDS degree
- Excellent proficiency and knowledge of requisite procedural skills
- Must have an active South Carolina dental license or be able to obtain one
- Must have an Periodontist Certification from an accredited US program
Compensation for the Periodontist
- Compensation is very lucrative, offering a percentage of collections (97% collection rate) and profit sharing.
- Full benefits offered.
- Tremendous potential for growth
Interview Today! Call or email Austin Grasty today to arrange for an interview.
Phone: (540) 491-9261
ETS Dental specializes in recruiting Dental professionals for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity as a Dentist or Specialist, send your resume/CV TODAY!
For a full list of available positions or apply directly see our website: www.etsdental.com
For up to date information on the dentist job market, helpful job hunting tips and other useful resources, follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ETSdental
ETS Dental Blog: https://www.etsdental.com/about/blog/