- Job ID:
- Indianapolis, IN
An excellent Endodontics practice in Indianapolis, IN, is looking to hire a full-time Endodontist to jump into an existing schedule with a great referral system in place. The practice is a single location, and is doctor owned, and would be seeking someone who would be willing to transition into a partnership role after 1-2 years. The practice is located in a fabulous area, that has the best of both urban and suburban environments, with an excellent school system for those looking to establish roots in the area.
- Doctor owned, single location private practice
- Located in a very upscale area of Indianapolis
- Modern office with well-trained staff and state of the art equipment
- Office accepts a blend of traditional insurance and a fee for service – no Medicaid
- A great referral system is in place, getting patients as far as 3-4 hours away, though some marketing and networking with local GP’s is still required.
Responsibilities of the Endodontist.
- Build and maintain patient relationships through personable and friendly chair-side manner
- Provide general, bread and butter Endodontic procedures, be personable to both patients and other employees
- Respect practice philosophies and other doctors, and be dedicated to providing a superior patient experience
- Maintain an excellent reputation in the area
- Excellent people skills
- DMD or DDS degree
- Excellent proficiency and knowledge of requisite procedural skills
- Must have an active Indiana dental license or be able to obtain one
- Must have an Endodontics Certification from an accredited US program
Compensation for the Endodontist
- Compensation is very lucrative and competitive, with estimated earnings to be approximately $400-500K/year
- 401K offered after 1st year
- Tremendous potential for growth, with a potential for partnership
Interview Today! Call or email Austin Grasty today to arrange for an interview.
Phone: (540) 491-9261
ETS Dental specializes in recruiting Dental professionals for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity as a Dentist or Specialist, send your resume/CV TODAY!
For a full list of available positions or apply directly see our website: www.etsdental.com
For up to date information on the dentist job market, helpful job hunting tips and other useful resources, follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ETSdental
ETS Dental Blog: https://www.etsdental.com/about/blog/