- Job ID:
- Sacramento, CA
Established Multi-Specialty practice in Sacramento, CA is looking to add an Associate Endodontist at a minimum of 2 days per week, but could extend to full time. Office is well maintained, with modern equipment including endodontic microscopes and a CBCT scanner. The practice offers competitive pay, benefits, and a full schedule of patients, with some marketing and networking needed.
- Emphasis on clinical autonomy
- Heavy emphasis on quality of care provided
- Modern office with well-trained staff and state of the art equipment
- Steady referral base in place, though some marketing and networking is required.
Responsibilities of the Endodontist.
- Build and maintain patient relationships through personable and friendly chair-side manner
- Provide general, bread and butter Endodontic procedures, be personable to both patients and other employees
- Respect practice philosophies and other doctors, and be dedicated to providing a superior patient experience
- Maintain an excellent reputation in the area
- Excellent people skills
- DMD or DDS degree
- Excellent proficiency and knowledge of requisite procedural skills
- Must have an active California dental license or be able to obtain one
- Must have an Endodontist Certification from an accredited US program
Compensation for the Endodontist
- Compensation is very competitive
- Very good benefits package
- Tremendous potential for growth
Interview Today! Call or email Austin Grasty today to arrange for an interview.
Phone: (540) 491-9261
ETS Dental specializes in recruiting Dental professionals for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity as a Dentist or Specialist, send your resume/CV TODAY!
For a full list of available positions or apply directly see our website: www.etsdental.com
For up to date information on the dentist job market, helpful job hunting tips and other useful resources, follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ETSdental
ETS Dental Blog: https://www.etsdental.com/about/blog/