- Job ID:
- New York, NY
Established Multi-Specialty group in New York, NY is looking to add a full time Oral Surgeon. The practice has 10 locations that span across New York City, with an emphasis on the Upper East Side location. The practice is in the process of growing, and has an established referral system with high end clients, and an emphasis on placing implants. The practitioner is offered full clinical autonomy, full benefits, and a very competitive and negotiable pay structure.
- Excellent mid-sized multi specialty group with a strong track record of success.
- Modern office with well-trained staff and state of the art equipment
- Practice strives to have the best equipment possible to get the job done.
- Steady referral base in place, no marketing or PR is required
- Staff to handle insurance forms and paperwork.
Responsibilities of the Periodontist.
- Build and maintain patient relationships through personable and friendly chair-side manner
- Provide general, Oral Surgery procedures with an emphasis on implant placements and extractions, be personable to both patients and other employees
- Respect practice philosophies and other doctors, and be dedicated to providing a superior patient experience
- Maintain an excellent reputation in the area
- Excellent people skills
- DMD or DDS degree
- Excellent proficiency and knowledge of requisite procedural skills
- Must have an active New York dental license or be able to obtain one
- Must have an Oral Surgery Certification from an accredited US program
Compensation for the Periodontist
- Compensation is very lucrative, and negotiable. Minimum pay of $250-300K.
- Full benefits offered.
- Tremendous potential for growth
Interview Today! Call or email Austin Grasty today to arrange for an interview.
Phone: (540) 491-9261
ETS Dental specializes in recruiting Dental professionals for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity as a Dentist or Specialist, send your resume/CV TODAY!
For a full list of available positions or apply directly see our website: www.etsdental.com
For up to date information on the dentist job market, helpful job hunting tips and other useful resources, follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ETSdental
ETS Dental Blog: https://www.etsdental.com/about/blog/