- Job ID:
- Lexington, KY
Oral Surgeon needed in a medium sized, privately owned practice, in Lexington, KY specializing in general oral surgery with a great reputation and low turnover. This is a great opportunity for an Oral Surgeon looking to be a future partner in a practice that remains virtually unrivaled in the area. The location is excellent for someone looking to establish roots in an area, as the community is very safe, family friendly, has an excellent school system, and is home to several small colleges. The practice is also offering a wide range of benefits including health, dental, and malpractice insurance, short and long term disability, and a minimum of 3-5 weeks of PTO.
- Great relationships with referring docs, giving them a wide and loyal referral base
- Located in a very wealthy part of Kentucky. Growing community with high end clients
- Modern office with well-trained staff and state of the art equipment
- Not a lot of marketing and PR is required, referral base is already in place
- Partnership track
Responsibilities of the Oral Surgeon.
- Build and maintain patient relationships through personable and friendly chair-side manner
- Provide general Oral Surgery procedures with an emphasis on building relationships with patients, and fostering an environment in which they feel comfortable and safe.
- Maintain an excellent reputation in the area
- Excellent people skills
- DMD or DDS degree
- Excellent proficiency and knowledge of requisite procedural skills
- Must have an active Kentucky dental license or be able to obtain one
- Residency training, experience is highly desired
- Active DEA license for sedation or ability to obtain one is required
Compensation for the Oral Surgeon
- Compensation is very lucrative and competitive, salary is negotiable, starting at a base salary with a bonus structure.
- Partnership opportunity increases earning potential as opposed to being an associate
- Tremendous potential for growth
Interview Today! Call or email Austin Grasty today to arrange for an interview.
Phone: (540) 491-9261
ETS Dental specializes in recruiting Dental professionals for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity as a Dentist or Specialist, send your resume/CV TODAY!
For a full list of available positions or apply directly see our website: www.etsdental.com
For up to date information on the dentist job market, helpful job hunting tips and other useful resources, follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ETSdental
ETS Dental Blog: https://www.etsdental.com/about/blog/