- Job ID:
- Dayton, OH
Oral Surgeon needed in a smaller Multi Specialty Practice, just outside of Cincinnati, OH with a great reputation and low turnover. This is a great opportunity for an Oral Surgeon in a high demand area. The practice has 2 locations, and is in a very high end suburban part of Dayton.
- Has an extensive referral base extending across the Cincinnati area, to the Columbus area.
- Estimated $1.5 million in production currently
- Modern office with well-trained staff and state of the art equipment
- Not a lot of marketing and PR is required, referral base is already in place
Responsibilities of the Oral Surgeon.
- Build and maintain patient relationships through personable and friendly chair-side manner
- Provide general Oral Surgery procedures with an emphasis on building relationships with patients, and fostering an environment in which they feel comfortable and safe.
- Maintain an excellent reputation in the area
- Excellent people skills
- DMD or DDS degree
- Excellent proficiency and knowledge of requisite procedural skills
- Must have an active Ohio dental license or be able to obtain one
- Residency training, experience is highly desired
- Active DEA license for sedation or ability to obtain one is required
Compensation for the Oral Surgeon
- Compensation is very lucrative and competitive, starting at $250K, estimated $450-500 in earning potential.
- Partnership opportunity increases earning potential as opposed to being an associate
- Tremendous potential for growth
Interview Today! Call or email Austin Grasty today to arrange for an interview.
Phone: (540) 491-9261
ETS Dental specializes in recruiting Dental professionals for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity as a Dentist or Specialist, send your resume/CV TODAY!
For a full list of available positions or apply directly see our website: www.etsdental.com
For up to date information on the dentist job market, helpful job hunting tips and other useful resources, follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ETSdental
ETS Dental Blog: https://www.etsdental.com/about/blog/