- Job ID:
- Cambridge, MA
Established Periodontics practice in Cambridge, MA is looking to add a part-time Associate Periodontist 2-3 days per week. The practice is a single location, and generates $2 million in production with an excellent referral base. The practice has a well trained, long tenured staff.
- Located in a nice area in Cambridge, MA
- Well trained staff with great equipment
- Steady referral base in place, no marketing or PR is required
- Utilizes multiple implant systems, including 3I, Straumann, Bio Horizons
Responsibilities of the Periodontist.
- Build and maintain patient relationships through personable and friendly chair-side manner
- Provide general, bread and butter Periodontic procedures, be personable to both patients and other employees
- Respect practice philosophies and other doctors, and be dedicated to providing a superior patient experience
- Maintain an excellent reputation in the area
- Excellent people skills
- DMD or DDS degree
- Excellent proficiency and knowledge of requisite procedural skills
- Must have an active New York dental license or be able to obtain one
- Must have a Periodontics Certification from an accredited US program
Compensation for the Periodontist
- Compensation is very competitive, with a high percentage of collections.
- Full benefits offered.
- Tremendous potential for growth
Interview Today! Call or email Austin Grasty today to arrange for an interview.
Phone: (540) 491-9261
ETS Dental specializes in recruiting Dental professionals for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity as a Dentist or Specialist, send your resume/CV TODAY!
For a full list of available positions or apply directly see our website: www.etsdental.com
For up to date information on the dentist job market, helpful job hunting tips and other useful resources, follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ETSdental
ETS Dental Blog: https://www.etsdental.com/about/blog/