- Job ID:
- Memphis, TN
Established Periodontics practice outside Memphis, TN (in MS) is looking to add a full time Associate Periodontist with a fast track to partnership. The practice has 1 main location and a satellite location , and has state of the art facilities and equipment. Excellent referral system, with full time marketing director, to eliminate the need for outside marketing. The partnership buy in is much cheaper than many other practices, and the current Periodontist is Board Certified and is a faculty member at University of Tennessee, and is very easy to get along with.
- Practice is currently producing $2.5 million
- Modern office with well-trained staff and state of the art equipment
- Practice is owned by a single doctor
- Steady referral base in place, no marketing or PR is required
- Health insurance and 401K plan are offered
Responsibilities of the Periodontist.
- Build and maintain patient relationships through personable and friendly chair-side manner
- Provide general, bread and butter Periodontic procedures, be personable to both patients and other employees
- Respect practice philosophies and other doctors, and be dedicated to providing a superior patient experience
- Maintain an excellent reputation in the area
- Excellent people skills
- DMD or DDS degree
- Excellent proficiency and knowledge of requisite procedural skills
- Must have an active Mississippi dental license or be able to obtain one
- Must have a Periodontics Certification from an accredited US program
Compensation for the Periodontist
- Compensation is very lucrative, will be paid as a partner from day 1.
- Full benefits offered.
- Tremendous potential for growth.
Interview Today! Call or email Austin Grasty today to arrange for an interview.
Phone: (540) 491-9261
ETS Dental specializes in recruiting Dental professionals for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity as a Dentist or Specialist, send your resume/CV TODAY!
For a full list of available positions or apply directly see our website: www.etsdental.com
For up to date information on the dentist job market, helpful job hunting tips and other useful resources, follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ETSdental
ETS Dental Blog: https://www.etsdental.com/about/blog/