- Job ID:
- Lubbock, TX
Implant Dentist needed in locally owned & operated group practice in Lubbock.
Full-time General Dentist opening for doctor with at least 1 year of experience placing implants and performing full mouth restorations. Tons of internal referrals from other doctors. Practice is well established, service a high proportion of the Lubbock market. Opportunity exceeds $300,000 per year. Includes base, commission, bonus, relocation & sign-on incentive, full benefit package, and equity ownership.
- Consult with patients to discuss and treat dental concerns, performing regular cleanings and other preventative procedures, and establish a plan for better dental health
- Performing dental procedures, such as extractions, root canals, implant placement, cosmetics, clear aligners, and filling cavities
- Correct bite issues and overcrowding
- Applying helpful agents to teeth, such as sealants and/or whitening
- Prescribing medications, such as pain medications or antibiotics
- Administering sedatives or anesthesia prior to treatment
- Ordering diagnostic measures, such as x-rays, models, etc
- Using tools, such as drills, handpieces, probes, brushes, loupes, or mirrors, to examine and treat teeth and mouth
- Keeping records relating to the oral health of patients and the treatments given to them
- Managing and communicating with other staff members to provide care to patients
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery or Dental Medicine
- Texas license and malpractice insurance
- At least 1 year of practical experience; Prefer doctor with molar endo and oral surgery experience
- Strong computer skills and experience with practice management software and applications
- Willingness to comply with all local, state, and federal laws regarding dental and health care
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to keep detailed records.
- Comprehensive knowledge of dental procedures, tools, and diagnostics