- Job ID:
- Pflugerville, TX
Modern, FFS/PPO, family dental practice in Pflugerville is searching for a skilled and experienced Dentist with excellent communication skills to join our professional team. As the ideal candidate, you will have experience working with patients of all ages, proficiency in performing regular checkups and complex dental procedures and commitment to the highest quality of patient care. Those who are qualified and in search of a long-term career opportunity in a cutting edge practice are encouraged to submit an application today.
Compensation to be discussed at interview and is dependent upon experience. Full-benefit package available. Doctor schedule is 4 days/week.
- Visit with patients to discuss and treat dental concerns, performing regular cleanings and other preventative procedures, and establish a plan for better dental health
- Performing dental procedures, such as extractions, root canals, and filling cavities
- Correct bite issues and overcrowding
- Applying helpful agents to teeth, such as sealants and/or whitening
- Prescribing medications, such as pain medications or antibiotics
- Administering sedatives or anesthesia prior to treatment
- Ordering diagnostic measures, such as x-rays, models, etc
- Using tools, such as drills, hand pieces, probes, brushes, loupes, or mirrors, to examine and treat teeth and mouth
- Keeping records relating to the oral health of patients and the treatments given to them
- Managing and communicating with other staff members to provide care to patients
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery or Dental Medicine
- Texas license and malpractice insurance
- Strong computer skills and experience with practice management software and applications
- Willingness to comply with all local, state, and federal laws regarding dental and health care
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to keep detailed records.
- Comprehensive knowledge of dental procedures, tools, and diagnostics