- Job ID:
- Lubbock, TX
Extraordinary opportunity for an exceptional General Dentist is available in Lubbock, TX. Look no further if you’d like an opportunity to deliver comprehensive dental care in a state-of-the-art dental practice offering a top compensation, benefit, and CE package plus a path to equity ownership.
- Locally owned group practice with long-standing in the Lubbock community
- Fully digital, state of the art practice including on-site lab
- 100% clinical autonomy and access to specialists as needed
- Dental services including crown & bridge, implant placement & restoration, endo, surgery, and much more
- Doctors’ earnings are unlimited and can exceed $300,000 annually!
- Benefits including health, vision, life, disability, CE, malpractice, retirement…
- Signing bonus/Relocation bonus
Now is a perfect time to consider a new opportunity. Most options in major metros continue to be with large DSOs where production, income, and autonomy can plateau. Consider an excellent opportunity in the Texas Panhandle!
We’re setting up interviews now. Contact me today!
About Lubbock, TX Living
Lubbock is the commercial, educational and cultural center for the southern part of the Texas Panhandle known as the South Plains. The economic base is a mix of industry, agriculture, government, and healthcare. There is a small high-tech industry but most employment is provided by agriculture-related businesses, healthcare and education. The 28,000-student Texas Tech University provides a strong economic and cultural influence, and a college-town element with more than the usual nightlife and live music. Lubbock offers a great cost of living, major college influence, and healthcare.
- Population approx. 250,000
- Unemployment rate only 3.3%
- Median home price $133,200
- A rated public schools
- Learn more about Lubbock at visitlubbock.org