- Job ID:
- Tyler, TX
Great opportunity with a private practice in Tyler, TX. Our client is seeking a driven dentist for a full-time associate role.
- Locally owned practice with multiple providers
- Modern, digital office serving PPO patient base
- 100% clinical autonomy
- Comprehensive dental services
- Compensation includes guaranteed minimum, %, health insurance, dental, malpractice, and retirement plan
Now is a perfect time to consider a new opportunity. Most options in major metros continue to be with large DSOs where production, income, and autonomy can plateau. Consider an excellent opportunity in the Texas Panhandle!
We’re setting up interviews now. Contact Carl Guthrie today at email@example.com or 540-491-9104.
About Tyler, TX
Tyler has grown to be the largest community in East Texas. Boasting an MSA population of over 225,000, Tyler offers the cultural diversity, quality education, health care, and recreational opportunities of a large city with the hometown friendliness and quality of life of a small community.
Located less than 2 hours from Dallas, 90 minutes from Shreveport, and under 4 hours from Houston.
- Offers a wide variety of educational opportunities
- Boasts an active fine and performing arts community
- Tyler has four hospitals including a Level I trauma center
- Surrounded by 25 prime sporting lakes offering wonderful opportunities for fishing and boating
- 25 city parks, with playgrounds, athletic fields, walking and bicycle trails, and many more perks
- Tyler State Park offers families 985 acres of woods around a beautiful spring-fed lake
- Tyler is “The Rose Capital of America”
- Learn more about Tyler TX here
Contact Carl Guthrie at firstname.lastname@example.org; 540-491-9104 (call or text)