- Job ID:
- Atlanta, GA
This is a great opportunity for an Orthodontist to join a high-quality Orthodontic practice in the Atlanta suburbs on a part time basis with full time potential.
- 5-10 days per month. Flexible on scheduling approach
- FT and partnership potential down the road
- Efficient & well trained, long term staff
- High patient demand and satisfaction
- Competitive compensation
- Much More!
- DMD or DDS licensed to practice in Georgia.
- Orthodontist certification.
Interviewing Now! Call or email Gary Harris today to arrange for an interview.
Phone: (540) 491-9115
Fax: (540) 563-1687
ETS Dental specializes in recruiting Dental professionals for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity as a Dentist or Specialist, send your resume/CV TODAY! Website: www.etsdental.com