- Job ID:
- Grand Rapids, MI
This is an exceptional opportunity for a pediatric dentist to join a high quality private pediatric dental practice in Grand Rapids and the beautiful Lake Michigan Shoreline. This practice is offering a life changing high earnings opportunity combined with an aggressive student loan repayment assistance program allowing up to $180,000 in additional compensation to go toward paying your student loans! Work in a supportive, mentoring environment allowing you to collaborate with other doctors while laying the groundwork for a wonderful career as a pediatric dentist without the pressures of burdensome student loans.
- High quality doctor owned private practice. Not a corporate chain or mill operation.
- Very inviting atmosphere designed to make each visit an adventure. Lots of fun things to do and children look forward to their next visit!
- Beautiful state of the art practice. All-digital office. This includes radiology, intraoral cameras, computers in every treatment room, digital impression scanning etc.
- Pediatric treatment center for sedation dentistry.
- Efficient and well-trained support team ensures a high level of productivity and allows you to focus on being a great dentist.
- Great Schools, Low cost of living.
- Fantastic quality of life and a wonderful place to raise a family.
- Partnership track
- Student Loan repayment program. Up to $180,000 additional compensation to go towards your student loans.
- Comprehensive benefits package: Full family health Ins., Malpractice Ins., CE, 401K, Relocation assistance etc.
- High Earnings Opportunity. Base guarantee 4 days wk: $265,000; 5 days wk: $325,000 vs. % with current associates averaging over $400,000+ earnings!
Grand Rapids has an affinity for public art, and a craft brewery scene that is one of the best in the nation. A scenic spot perched on the Grand River – Michigan’s longest waterway – Grand Rapids has evolved from its 19th-century roots as a hub of furniture production to the modern-day metro area that is attracting college students and young families with its healthy job market, affordable housing and outdoor recreational activities.
Requirements: DDS/DMD licensed (or ability to obtain licensure) to practice in Michigan. Certificate in Pediatric Dentistry.
Call or e-mail Gary Harris Today! Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ETS Dental specializes in recruiting Dental professionals for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity as a Dentist or Specialist, send your resume/CV TODAY! Website: www.etsdental.com