- Job ID:
- Atlanta, GA
This is a great opportunity for an orthodontist to join a high quality, private, doctor owned Orthodontic & Pediatric Dental practice in the Atlanta suburbs.
- Full time position. One location & no travel
- Brand new, beautiful State of the art facility and equipment. Digital, Intraoral cameras, cone beam etc. Separate doctors’ private offices
- High quality private practice. Not a corporate chain or mill operation
- Work with a very professional, efficient, and well-trained staff. A truly great work culture!
- Comprehensive benefits: Full health insurance, malpractice, continuing education stipend, relocation assistance etc.
- Excellent earnings opportunity. Very competitive compensation. Daily per diem base vs. % or bonus structure. Profit sharing
- Located in a wonderful community with an easy commute from Downtown Atlanta right off I-20
- Much More!
The successful candidate will be a licensed DMD or DDS and must have completed Orthodontic residency and should be licensed or qualified to obtain license in the State of Georgia. A good caring personality is a requirement!
Interviewing Now! Call or email Gary Harris today to arrange for an interview.
Phone: (540) 491-9115
Fax: (540) 563-1687
ETS Dental specializes in recruiting Dental professionals for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity as a Dentist or Specialist, send your resume/CV TODAY! Website: www.etsdental.com