- Job ID:
- Aberdeen, SD
This is an amazing opportunity for a Pediatric Dentist to join a quality oriented private Pediatric Dental practice in Aberdeen. This practice has a pediatric dentist relocating due to family reasons and there is $1,000,000+ in production available. We are looking for a pediatric dentist to start as an associate this summer and there is a documented path to partnership for the right doctor.
- Beautiful, High-Tech Office, Digital X-rays, Paperless Charting etc.
- Full scope Pediatric Dentistry with an emphasis on office procedures and care as well as hospital dentistry for the younger patients and special needs. In office surgical suite & wonderful local hospital available for OR cases
- Well established practice with a great reputation
- Great opportunity for a new graduate. Autonomy for the experienced practitioner
- Comprehensive benefits & relocation package to include Health insurance Malpractice insurance, 401K Retirement plan with 4% match, Continuing education stipend and Relocation bonus among other things. If you need it, we can offer it.
- High Earnings Opportunity! Generous daily base guarantee vs. % of true Production not Collections. Earn $400,000+ on 4 days wk
- South Dakota has no State Income tax so you get to keep much more of what you earn and combine that with a low cost of living and there are few places in the US where one can do better financially!
South Dakotans are well known for being friendly, giving, and hardworking; you will develop lasting friendships within the dental community and the community at large. Aberdeen, is a great community to work, live as a family or live as a single. Enjoy the benefits of suburban living without the big city traffic and problems. We have excellent K-12 schools as well as colleges and universities that are nationally recognized. Aberdeen has many offerings of a larger city with a wide variety of restaurants and entertainment options. We have numerous lakes for boating, every outdoor pursuit you can imagine including a great hunting environment and of course the Sturgis Bike Rally! All in all, a wonderful place to live and practice!
- DMD or DDS licensed (Or eligible to attain) in South Dakota
- Pediatric Dentist certification. Hospital Dentistry
For More Information! Call or email Gary Harris today.
Phone: (540) 491-9115
Fax: (540) 563-1687
ETS Dental specializes in recruiting Dental professionals for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity as a Dentist or Specialist, send your resume/CV TODAY! Website: www.etsdental.com