- Job ID:
- Cleveland, OH
This is a great opportunity for a pediatric dentist to join a very successful private pediatric dental practice in the Cleveland suburbs. This is a fast growing, highly sought-after practice with a great future. Unique opportunity to elevate your career with a strong emphasis on continuing education, support and training in the use of lasers etc. Not a drill & fill operation. They are looking for the right doctor to join their team and share in their success.
- Great reputation with a very loyal patient base.
- Strong new patient flow of 90+ new private pay patients per month
- State of the art practice. Digital, Paperless, Intraoral Cameras, Lasers etc.
- Mentorship available
- Anesthesiologist in office weekly
- High end elective practice
- Excellent place to raise a family with a fantastic Quality of life
- Family oriented practice that is very flexible with schedules
- Practice cares about their community and always finds ways to give back
- Partnership opportunity
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Excellent earnings opportunity. Generous base and %.
Requirements: DDS or DMD licensed (or ability to obtain licensure) to practice in OH. Excellent clinical and communication skills. Certificate in Pediatric Dentistry required.
Call or e-mail Gary Harris Today! Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ETS Dental specializes in recruiting Dental professionals for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity as a Dentist or Specialist, send your resume/CV TODAY! Website: www.etsdental.com