- Job ID:
- Atlanta, GA
Experienced Associate for Busy Buckhead Practice
Dentistry is a people business. If you have exceptional people skills to accompany your outstanding clinical skills, this could be your career position. The associate will take over a full schedule of traditional cases from a retiring associate. The associate will be the primary provider in the Buckhead office while the owner sees patients at the other location
- Comprehensive Practice with an excellent reputation
- 100% Fee For Service patient base
- Modern office with recent equipment upgrades
- Strong Income Potential
- Partnership potential after 1-2 years
The owner and his staff are looking for:
- DMD or DDS degree with at least 3 years of experience
- CE and training beyond the minimum. Ideally Spear, Kois, Misch, Pankey, Dawson etc.
- Excellent people skills
- High Standards for Quality and Customer Service
- Confidence to be the primary provider in a high-quality practice
ETS Dental recruits Dentists, Dental Specialists and Dental Administrators for top practices across the country. All conversations are completely confidential. If you are seeking a new dental opportunity, apply today!