- Job ID:
- Hampton, VA
Highly Successful Private Practice
Owner will Mentor
Join an established practice with an excellent reputation for treating patients well. As an associate you will practice alongside the owner and his well-trained staff in order to provide high quality dentistry that upholds their hard-earned reputation.
Between 60-90 new patients per month and the owner cutting back, there are plenty of patients for an associate.
- Primarily PPO patients with some Fee For Service. No Medicaid
- Owner very active with CE, will coach or mentor a less experienced dentist
- Comprehensive General and Family Dentistry
- M-F, 4.5-day work week. No nights or weekends
- Excellent Income Potential including initial guarantee and a percentage of collections
- Position will lead to ownership after 2-3 year associate period
The owner and his staff are looking for:
- DMD or DDS degree
- Virginia Dental License by start date
- Excellent people skills and a good team member
- Interest in learning and CE
ETS Dental recruits Dentists, Dental Specialists and Dental staff for top practices across the country. All conversations are completely confidential. If you are seeking a new dental opportunity, apply today!