- Job ID:
- Nashville, TN
Full-Time Associate Dentist Position in a state-of-the-art private practice. Take over a busy schedule from the owner so that he can cut back to work on opening another location.
- Office on pace to produce $2 million in 2022
- CBCT, digital scanner, WaveOne, surgical handpiece
- Mixed cash and PPO patient base
- Potential to earn over $300,000. Pay includes a daily guarantee and a percentage. Benefits available
- Owner willing to mentor a competent clinician who is ready to take their dentistry to the next level
The target associate candidate will have at least 1-2 years of experience, be easy to work with, and be proficient with crowns, first molar endo. Ideal candidate will have experience providing advanced procedures such as implant placements, wisdom teeth extractions.
Must have a Tennessee dental license.
ETS Dental recruits Dentists, Dental Specialists and Dental staff for top practices across the country. All conversations are completely confidential. If you are seeking a new dental opportunity, apply today!