- Job ID:
- Columbia, SC
State of the Art Office with Growing Patient Base
This is full time position in a private practice with an excellent reputation in the community. Most procedures provided in-house. Excellent fit for a dentist who enjoys clinical variety and who enjoys making individual connections with patients.
- Well-established office. High dental IQ patient base. Limited insurance participation
- CBCT, implant system
- Well-trained staff with low turnover
- Excellent Income potential
- Partnership potential in the future
- Minimum of a residency and/or 1-2 years of experience
- Proficient with molar endo, surgical extractions, treatment planning. Implant placement or sedation dentistry experience ideal but not required
ETS Dental recruits Dentists, Dental Specialists and Dental staff for top practices across the country. All conversations are completely confidential. If you are seeking a new dental opportunity, apply today!