- Job ID:
- Bristol, TN
Comprehensive Private Practice
Implants, Sedation, CEREC
This is a full time position in an established practice with an excellent local reputation. Turnkey associate opportunity- take over a full schedule of patients. This is great position for a dentist who understands that dentistry is a service industry where the best way to be successful is to provide excellent customer service an high quality care.
- Paperless practice with CEREC, CBCT, implant system
- Mixed cash and PPO patients
- Compensation includes an initial guarantee and a Percentage of Adjusted Production. Some benefits available
- Partnership potential after an associate period
This is an ideal positions for an outgoing, friendly dentist who enjoys building relationships with patients.
We are looking for:
- Tennessee dental license
- 1-2 years of experience and/or residency training
- Proficiency with implant placement. Experience or interest in sedation dentistry
- Ability to manage a $80,000+ in monthly production
ETS Dental recruits Dentists, Dental Specialists and Dental staff for top practices across the country. All conversations are completely confidential. If you are seeking a new dental opportunity, apply today!