- Job ID:
- Dothan, AL
Associate Dentist Position
All the Patients, Support, Mentoring Needed to Make $170,000+ and Grow as a Clinician
Join an established practice that provides general and cosmetic dentistry to a wonderful patient base.
- Established Practice with mix of Cash, PPO patients
- Great Office in a Great Location
- Enjoy a full schedule of patients, Provide a wide range of procedures.
- Excellent Income Potential based on a percent of collections with an initial daily rate to start.
- Benefits include health insurance, 401K, CE allowance
- Partnership options in the future
Some experience preferred but not required. Must have a DMD or DDS degree and be eligible for Alabama dental license by start date.
ETS Dental recruits Dentists, Dental Specialists and Dental staff for top practices across the country. All conversations are completely confidential. If you are seeking a new dental opportunity, apply today!