- Job ID:
- Huntington, WV
General Dentist Needed
See Patients and Work with Residents
Salary, Bonuses, Benefits
This is a great opportunity for a dentist who wants the stability of a group but without the clinical interference found in corporate dentistry. See a mix of patients from all backgrounds out of a state-of-the-art office.
- Work is 80% clinical dentistry, 20% academic work overseeing residents
- M-F, no nights, weekends or on-call hours
- Great benefits and doctor support
- Competitive income including salary and bonuses
- Patient base includes a mix of private pay, insurance, Medicaid
- Willing to sponsor a visa
- Some experience (3-4 years preferred)
- Must have or be eligible for a West Virginia dental license
- Excellent people skills
ETS Dental recruits Dentists, Dental Specialists and Dental staff for top practices across the country. All conversations are completely confidential. If you are seeking a new dental opportunity, apply today!