- Job ID:
- Memphis, TN
General Dentist Associate needed in a private practice with a great reputation and an average of 150 new patients per month.
- Mixed PPO and Cash patient base
- Modern office with well-trained staff
- Great reputation. 4.9 stars average online review
Responsibilities of the Associate Dentist
- Build and maintain patient relationships through personable and friendly chair-side manner
- Provide traditional General Dentistry services including exams, fixed and removable prosthodontics, operative dentistry, extractions, anterior, premolar, basic molar root canals. Perform more advanced procedures with training
- Maintain an excellent reputation in the area
- Excellent people skills
- DMD or DDS degree
- Must have an active Tennessee dental license.
- Several Years of Experience/Residency training required
Compensation for the Associate Dentist
- Income potential $180,000-$250,000
- Compensation based on a percent of collections. Initial guarantee available
ETS Dental recruits Dentists, Dental Specialists and Dental staff for top practices across the country. All conversations are completely confidential. If you are seeking a new dental opportunity, apply today!