- Job ID:
- High Point, NC
Enjoy a full schedule from the first day in this busy private practice. You will enjoy generous compensation, independence to treatment plan and deliver your own cases and a supportive practice owner who will be working beside you, not in another location.
- Busy schedule. Take over existing patients along with a majority of the 60-80 new patients per month
- Modern office with paperless charting, Cone beam, CEREC, implant system
- Pay based on adjusted production with no lab deductions
- M-TH. Some F mornings optional. No nights or weekends
- Fast-paced practice environment
This associate dentist position requires a North Carolina dental license. Some experience strongly preferred.
ETS Dental recruits Dentists, Dental Specialists and Dental Administrators for top practices across the country. All conversations are completely confidential. If you are seeking a new dental opportunity, apply today!