- Job ID:
- Acworth, GA
Busy Schedule Without Hard Push for Production
- Great work culture. Low staff turn over
- Excellent reputation. Many of the 75 new patients per month come through patient referrals
- Mixed PPO and FFS patient base
- Above average income potential with a guaranteed salary and production bonuses
- Looking for the right fit regardless of experience level
This is a great position for a patient-oriented dentist. Competency with root canals is needed. A dentist who places implants would be ideal, though not required for consideration. The associate must have a DMD or DDS degree and a Georgia dental license.
ETS Dental recruits Dentists, Dental Specialists and Dental staff for top practices across the country. All conversations are completely confidential. If you are seeking a new dental opportunity, apply today!