- Job ID:
- Talladega, AL
Associate Dentist Position Commutable from Birmingham
Strong Income, Equity Potential, Full Schedule
This is a busy private practice position in an established office 50 minutes from Birmingham. If you enjoy a full schedule with a varied case load from endo to extractions to implants, this is a great opportunity for you.
- Private practice with owner who won’t cherry-pick cases
- Most cases kept in house. See the cases you want, refer those you don’t. Implants, endo, surgery, restorations
- Modern office with experienced staff
- $200,000+ Income potential based on existing production, not growth projections
- Equity potential in the future
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced General Dentist with an active Alabama dental license. Some experience required. Proficiency in molar endo, surgical extractions strongly preferred. Training to place implants ideal but not required.
ETS Dental recruits Dentists, Dental Specialists and Dental staff for top practices across the country. All conversations are completely confidential. If you are seeking a new dental opportunity, apply today!