- Job ID:
- Raleigh, NC
Full Time Associate Dentist Position available in a growing private practice located an hour east from Raleigh. There is no shortage of patients or qualified assistants trained to keep the doctor busy.
- Modern office with large patient base and great new patient numbers
- General and Family Dentistry
- Full Schedule to offer an experienced associate or able to accommodate a recent dental school graduate
- Salary-Based with bonuses. (Salary would start $180,000-$225,000 for experienced dentist or resident)
- Full-Time preferred, Part-Time Considered
- DMD or DDS degree
- Must have an active North Carolina dental license or be able to obtain one
- Experience preferred but not required
ETS Dental recruits Dentists, Dental Specialists and Dental staff for top practices across the country. All conversations are completely confidential. If you are seeking a new dental opportunity, apply today!