- Job ID:
- Centreville, VA
Experienced Associate for Well-Regarded Private Practice
Dentistry is a people business. If you have exceptional people skills to accompany your outstanding clinical skills, this could be your career position. The associate will take over for an associate who is leaving the area.
- Comprehensive Practice with an excellent reputation
- Mixed PPO and FFS patient base
- State-of-the-Art Equipment and a Well-Trained Staff
- Strong Income Potential
The owner and his staff are looking for:
- DMD or DDS degree with at least 3 years of experience in a similar practice
- CE and training beyond the minimum. Ideally Spear, Kois, Misch, etc.
- Excellent people skills and a good team member. Must have impeccable communication skills
- High Standards for Quality and Customer Service
- Willingness to learn and adapt to the office. Must be coachable
- Potential to produce $100,000 monthly doing traditional general dentistry cases
ETS Dental recruits Dentists, Dental Specialists and Dental Administrators for top practices across the country. All conversations are completely confidential. If you are seeking a new dental opportunity, apply today!