- Job ID:
- Raleigh, NC
A well-regarded practice is recruiting a Full-Time Associate General Dentist to provide comprehensive dentistry. This practice is built around a total team focus to creating a positive patient experience. This is a great opportunity for a Dentist who is ready to put down roots and establish a career with a practice.
- Modern office with CEREC
- PPO and FFS patient base
- Well-managed office. Efficient clinical, managerial and administrative support
- Work with a team of colleagues
- Strong Income Potential including some benefits
- Partnership potential after 1-2 years
This position is a good match for a dentist who has the following:
- 2-3 years of experience
- Good teammate. Enjoys interacting in a group
- Some experience with molar endo, surgical extractions, advanced cases
ETS Dental recruits Dentists, Dental Specialists and Dental staff for top practices across the country. All conversations are completely confidential. If you are seeking a new dental opportunity, apply today!