- Job ID:
- Charlotte, NC
Full Time Associate Dentist
Work alongside the owner in a rapidly growing private practice with an excellent reputation and huge new patient demand.
- PPO-drive practice with no Medicaid
- Positive work environment
- Owner willing to mentor. Will teach implant placement to an interested associate
- Compensation includes initial guarantee, percent of collections
- Partnership potential after initial 1-3 year associate period
This is a great opportunity for a friendly dentist with a down-to-earth personality. Some experience or residency preferred but not required; will consider 2020 graduates. Must have a valid North Carolina dental license. Must be willing to work evenings, some Saturdays.
ETS Dental recruits Dentists, Dental Specialists and Dental Administrators for top practices across the country. All conversations are completely confidential. If you are seeking a new dental opportunity, apply today!