- Job ID:
- Knightdale, NC
Associate General Dentist Position
Take over a busy schedule in a comprehensive general dentistry practice less than 10 miles east from downtown Raleigh. Join an office where the staff work together to create a positive patient experience. This is a great opportunity for a Dentist who is ready to put down roots and establish a career with a practice.
- Modern, all-digital office with Cone Beam
- Excellent support team includes expanded function assistants
- Full-Time. No night or weekend hours
- Excellent income potential based on adjusted production with initial daily guarantee. Medical insurance, retirement, CE stipend
- Partnership potential after an associate period
This position is a good match for a dentist who has the following:
- 1+ year of experience or residency preferred
- Comfortable with molar endo, surgical extractions is ideal.
- Great people skills and ability to work well with a team
ETS Dental recruits Dentists, Dental Specialists and Dental staff for top practices across the country. All conversations are completely confidential. If you are seeking a new dental opportunity, apply today!