- Job ID:
- Atlanta, GA
Acworth, GA- Are you a people person who wants to know your patients and enjoy lasting relationships? This is a busy practice with a well-earned reputation for providing a great patients experience. As an associate you will enjoy a busy schedule in an upbeat, supportive environment.
- Friendly environment where patients treated like family
- Experienced staff with low turnover
- Great reputation. 5-star average google review
- Mix of PPO and FFS patients. Averaging 75 new patients per month with many coming from referrals
- Modern office. Paperless. Adding Cone Beam
- 4 days per week (would consider 3 for right doctor)
- Strong income potential
Friendly personality and excellent people skills required. 2-3 years of experience preferred. The associate must have a DMD or DDS degree and a Georgia dental license.
ETS Dental recruits Dentists, Dental Specialists and Dental staff for top practices across the country. All conversations are completely confidential. If you are seeking a new dental opportunity, apply today!