- Job ID:
- Raleigh, NC
Full Time Associate Dentist Position available in a growing private practice located an hour east from Raleigh. There is no shortage of patients or qualified assistants trained to keep the doctor busy.
- Modern office with large patient base and great new patient numbers
- Mentoring available – the owner is a former professor at an Ivy-league dental school.
- General and Family Dentistry
- Full Schedule to offer an experienced associate
- Strong Earning Potential with guarantee and collections percentage
- DMD or DDS degree
- Must have an active North Carolina dental license or be able to obtain one
- Experience preferred
ETS Dental recruits Dentists, Dental Specialists and Dental staff for top practices across the country. All conversations are completely confidential. If you are seeking a new dental opportunity, apply today!