- Job ID:
- Madison, AL
Associate Dentist Position
Enjoy a busy schedule and a positive office culture. You will have all the tools, support and guidance needed to reach your full potential.
- State-of-the-Art office with CBCT, CEREC, implant system
- Busy schedule from the beginning
- Owner a willing mentor if needed
- Great environment for learning implants, advanced dentistry
- Excellent Income potential with benefits available
DMD or DDS degree with Alabama dental license (or license eligible).
ETS Dental recruits Dentists, Dental Specialists and Dental staff for top practices across the country. All conversations are completely confidential. If you are seeking a new dental opportunity, apply today!