- Job ID:
- Alpharetta, GA
This busy private practice is searching for the right associate to help them continue to growing their reputations as one of the best practices in the Alpharetta area. The associate will take over an established schedule and hit the ground running.
- Established PPO and cash patient base
- Comprehensive Dentistry for the whole family
- Progressive. Great office culture where professional growth is encouraged
- Excellent Compensation. 35% of collections as an independent contractor
- Well-trained support staff and treatment coordinator allow the associate to focus on dentistry, not administration
This is a great opportunity for a motivated and experienced dentist who believes in same day treatment whenever possible. Must be licensed in Georgia
ETS Dental recruits Dentists, Dental Specialists and Dental staff for top practices across the country. All conversations are completely confidential. If you are seeking a new dental opportunity, apply today!