- Job ID:
- High Point, NC
Recruiting Consultants for Private Dental Practices
We are consulting with an established Fee For Service practice that is actively recruiting an Associate General Dentist.
Associate General Dentist Job Details:
- Family and cosmetic dentistry practice
- Practice provides comprehensive care to a broad range of patients
- Enjoy modern equipment (CEREC), low staff turnover, and some of the finest patients around
- Full schedule from the first day
- Fee For Service practice. Not a provider on any insurance plans
- $200K+ income potential with benefits available
- Partnership possible after 2 years
- Licensed North Carolina General Dentist
- Some experience or residency preferred. Proficiency with molar endo, surgical extractions is ideal
- Must have a great attitude, an engaging personality and a willingness to adapt to the team approach
ETS Dental recruits Dentists, Dental Specialists and Dental staff for top practices across the country. All conversations are completely confidential. If you are seeking a new dental opportunity, apply today!