- Job ID:
- Martinsville, VA
General Dentist Needed
See Patients and Work with Residents
Salary, Bonuses, Benefits
Outstanding opportunity for a General Dentist to practice in a modern community health facility in Martinsville. The schedule would be broken up between weeks of clinical dentistry and weeks spent overseeing dental students assigned to the clinic.
- Varied schedule. Primarily adult patients on Medicaid or sliding fee schedule based on need.
- Guaranteed Salary plus benefits
- Site qualifies for up to $50,000 toward loan repayment plus potential for much more through a grant program
- Make a difference in the lives of your patients and community
- Great Community Relaxed pace. Amazing country clubs, minutes from the lake, easy drive to Greensboro or Roanoke. Home to The Southern Virginia Artisan Center, Virginia Museum of Natural History and other historical and cultural interests.
This is a great opportunity for:
- Earl Career Dentist Great experience with the full range of patients, Salary Guarantee, Loan Repayment, Great Benefits, Dental Director willing to mentor
- Midcareer Dentist If you are starting another practice and looking for a full-time opportunity without all the day-to-day headaches of running a practice this is a great opportunity for you.
- Late Career Great place to practice after transitioning out of another practice. Full-time or part-time.
Interviewing Now! Call or email Morgan Pace today to arrange for an interview.
Phone: (540) 491-9102
Fax: (540) 563-1687
ETS Dental specializes in recruiting Dental professionals for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity as a Dentist or Specialist, send your resume/CV TODAY! Website: www.etsdental.com