- Job ID:
- Prattville, AL
Associate General Dentist
Busy Practice with CEREC, CBCT
Join a thriving private practice with a great reputation for modern, patient-focused care. This position offers a full schedule, modern equipment and support from a great staff.
- Great local reputation. 4.9 star average google review
- Full Schedule. Take over for an associate dentist who will be leaving the area
- Middle to Upper Middle Class patient base with mix of cash, PPO insurance. No Medicaid
- Owner will mentor
- Income includes guarantee, percent of collections, 401K, health insurance, some CE
- Great match for a dentist who enjoys building relationships with patients
Must have a DMD or DDS degree and be eligible for an Alabama dental. Experience preferred
ETS Dental recruits Dentists, Dental Specialists and Dental staff for top practices across the country. All conversations are completely confidential. If you are seeking a new dental opportunity, apply today!