- Job ID:
- Burlington, NC
Recruiting Consultants for Private Dental Practices
We are consulting with an established Fee For Service practice that is actively recruiting an Associate General Dentist.
Associate General Dentist Job Details:
- Busy general practice
- 2/3 PPO, 1/3 Fee for Service
- Modern office with CEREC. Adding CBCT
- Take over for a retiring dentist. Full schedule from your first day
- $200K+ income potential
- Licensed North Carolina General Dentist
- Some experience or residency preferred. Proficiency with any advanced procedures such as molar endo, implant placement, sedation are ideal
ETS Dental recruits Dentists, Dental Specialists and Dental staff for top practices across the country. All conversations are completely confidential. If you are seeking a new dental opportunity, apply today!