- Job ID:
- Albany, GA
Associate Position in Established Practice
Comprehensive Practice Offering Implant Placement, Aligners. CEREC, CBCT
This is a well-established general practice where most procedures are kept in-house. As an associate you will enjoy a full schedule of patients inherited from a retiring dentist. You will work alongside the owner and his experienced support staff. A less experienced dentist will have clinical and business mentoring. A seasoned dentist will enjoy a free hand to practice.
- Office has CBCT, CEREC, paperless charting
- Owner a very willing mentor
- Associate will see a mix of existing and new patients. Owner will cut back to provide a full schedule
- M-TH. 8-5 Schedule
- Pay based on adjusted production with an hourly guarantee. Benefits include 401k, dental, discounted medical
- Partnership potential in the future
Willing to train but the associate must have a DMD or DDS degree and be eligible for a Georgia Dental License.
Albany, GA is a great place to live and work. It the hub of Southwest Georgia for healthcare, shopping, cultural activities and education. Be within a few hours of shopping in Atlanta, the Florida and Alabama beaches, endless outdoor adventures.
ETS Dental recruits Dentists, Dental Specialists and Dental staff for top practices across the country. All conversations are completely confidential. If you are seeking a new dental opportunity, apply today!