- Job ID:
- Atlanta, GA
Full Time Associate Dentist Position
Primary Provider Role in Owner’s Satellite Office
Midtown Atlanta- This is a full-time position as a sole provider in an established PPO and FFS general practice. The owner has an excellent reputation and a highly successful track record for growing offices through a combination of marketing, mentoring and an emphasis on quality comprehensive dentistry. He is buying this office and will need the right associate to serve as the primary dentist.
- Modern office with intraoral scanner, CBCT coming soon. Experienced staff
- Comprehensive dentistry. Associate decides when to refer but will have ample resources to learn advanced procedures that can be kept in-house
- Strong Income Potential includes initial guarantee, commission that increases as production goes up. Full benefits available
- Partnership possible for the right associate
- DDS/DMD licensed (or ability to obtain license) to practice in Georgia
- Excellent clinical and communication skills. Open-minded and eager learner
- At least 2-3 years of experience and/or residency
ETS Dental recruits Dentists, Dental Specialists and Dental staff for top practices across the country. All conversations are completely confidential. If you are seeking a new dental opportunity, apply today!