- Job ID:
- Williamsburg, VA
Join a thriving practice with a great reputation for modern, patient-centered dentistry. A full schedule is available for a dentist who possesses a friendly personality, a commitment to continuous improvement and strong clinical skills.
- Great location in an upscale area. Affluent patient base
- Take over existing patients to be busy from the beginning
- Efficient practice with a well-trained staff
- Modern office with CBCT, iTero, implant system
- Place implant (or learn how to)
- Over 100 new patients per month
- $200,000+ Income Potential based on production (not collections)
The successful candidate will have at least 1 year of experience or residency training and be able to obtain a Virginia dental license. Must be outgoing and confident. Ability to get along in a team is very important. Implant, molar endo experience ideal but practice willing to train.
A world-class college town with big city amenities, Williamsburg is a fantastic town in which to live and work. Whether your passion be culture, sports, shopping, cuisine, or the outdoors, there is something here for you. Great schools. Moderate cost of living.
Interviewing Now! For more information, apply directly or contact Morgan Pace.
Phone: (540) 491-9102
ETS Dental Consulting is an independent firm that recruits Dentists and Dental Specialists for top practices across the country. ETS Dental Consulting does not own or operate any practices. All conversations are completely confidential. If you are seeking a new dental opportunity, apply today at www.etsdental.com!